Receives and unloads freight both manually or with equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks; checks for damaged goods; verifies quantity and quality of order; verifies items received with purchase order; wraps, packages, and ships finished goods to customer.
- Operates lift trucks or pallet jacks to convey, move or hoist materials to proper departments or areas.
- Receive incoming shipments and compare items to work orders provided by supervisor
- Utilize computer programs to record inbound and outbound shipments.
- Supports the shipment of goods produced and the received goods. Prepares bills of lading; checks items to be shipped against work orders to ascertain that quantities, destination, and routing are correct
- Responsible for arranging trucks for pickup of customer goods.
- Performs all computer functions necessary to track various aspects of goods.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds.
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., 40 hours per week.
- Minimum of a high school education and one year of factory-related experience in shipping and receiving.
- Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math.
- A valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Well versed with Microsoft applications, ERP Systems, and ability to work with Customer Resource Management Software.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Meridian Kiosks
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For over 25 years, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When MzeroSoftware was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.
Meridian’s headquarters are located in Aberdeen, NC – only a 10 minute drive to Pinehurst and Southern Pines, NC. For more on what the Moore County area has to offer, visit our local Convention and Visitor’s Bureau website, www.homeofgolf.com.