Job Title Sheet Metal Manufacturing Engineer
Location Aberdeen, North Carolina
Salary Competitive Pay Based on Experience
The Sheet Metal Manufacturing Engineer will work closely with our design engineering team to develop cost-efficient designs while maintaining the highest level of quality possible. The successful candidate will have a broad understanding of fabrication processes and make recommendations for process improvement and will be a champion for leading and developing a team-orientated, collaborative approach to all design issues and challenges.
Job Duties Include:
- Provide material specs, quality testing, and performance metrics
- Design and implement production projects utilizing principles of lean manufacturing
- Establish processes on current, prototypes, and new product projects based on cost savings, quality, and best practices
- Look for opportunities for continuous improvement by developing production performance metrics
- Discuss and consult with Sales or Customer on product requirements and specifications where design or manufacturing problems are involved
- Complete time studies using work sampling and related techniques to improve fabrication processes
- Provide insight to upper management for areas of improvement
- Schedule project timelines and follow through from concept to shipping
Required Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree Manufacturing Engineering (Equivalent combination of Education and experience will also be considered)
- 7+ years of experience in manufacturing environment, specifically working with sheet metal
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Meridian Kiosks
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For over 25 years, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When MzeroSoftware was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.
Meridian’s headquarters are located in Aberdeen, NC – only a 10 minute drive to Pinehurst and Southern Pines, NC. For more on what the Moore County area has to offer, visit our local Convention and Visitor’s Bureau website, www.homeofgolf.com.