The Sales Administrative Assistant will provide support to the executive sales team. This individual will be responsible for performing clerical duties, providing minor technical support, recordkeeping and basic accounting and compilation of sales proposals and RFPs. Additional responsibilities may include managing the sales calendar, researching, drafting and preparing memos and correspondences, coordinating travel itineraries and establishing and maintaining both electronic and manual files.
This individual must be a motivated self-starter with well developed reporting and writing skills and a thorough attention to detail.
A typical day may include processing sales orders, organizing product shipping, researching and compiling data for an RFP or updating the inventory in the sales database.
- Produce detailed sales proposals and respond to RFPs for the sales team.
- Research opportunities in the marketplace and keep up to date on PR surrounding organizations that may be in the market for a kiosk in the near future.
- Keep databases and systems current and relevant, including the Google Suite and our proprietary in-house CRM and inventory tool.
- Ensure complete information is captured and documented for each sale, on each account, for all departments
The candidate should have at minimum a High School Degree. The ideal candidate will be skilled at documentation, listening, resolving conflict, analyzing information and multi-tasking.
- Minimum High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2-5 years work experience in a similar position (similar industry a plus).
- Strong organizational skills, proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Google Suite and Quickbooks.
- Ability to encourage and motivate individuals to work together to achieve department goals and objectives.
- Proven ability to work independently on projects, managing multiple projects at one time, using good judgment and time management skills to complete projects on time according to established deadlines.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems, recommending or implementing solutions and following through to completion.
- Skill in analyzing operating procedures and recommending necessary changes consistent with accepted practices and policies.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in the work environment and use discretion when interacting with others.
- Strong customer service skills, speaking concisely and logically, using grammatically correct language to communicate effectively with the ability to maintain a professional presence at all times.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
About Meridian Kiosks
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For over 25 years, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.