Meridian Kiosks is currently looking for hard-working individuals to join their expanding team. We are searching for Press Brake Operators to work 1st Shift. Typical hours would be 7:00am – 4:00pm, Monday – Friday. Overtime is available when needed. If this is something that interests you, please apply today at 312 S Pine St in Aberdeen or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org! We look forward to seeing your resume!
Responsible for forming, bending, cutting, and punching sheet metal and producing quality fabricated parts from custom print specifications.
Core Proficiencies / Characteristics:
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Operate multiple brake presses and perform a variety of operations associated with safe and quality production.
- Responsible for powering up, running, feeding, and powering down the applicable equipment.
- Interpret work orders to determine quantity needed, due dates, and any other pertinent information.
- Ability to read a tape measure, micrometer, caliper, protractors, and interpret tolerances.
- Capacity to understand blueprints, while understanding how the measurement and tolerances relate to the finished product.
- Measures product dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation and performs quality inspection of finished product as required by work order.
- Perform first piece inspection to confirm tolerances and dimensions are within specifications.
- Perform general clean-up duties & maintenance of the equipment and surrounding areas.
- May perform basic material handling duties with the use of manual pallet jack and/or forklift to move material and stage materials.
- Adhere to all Meridian and OSHA safety related work rules and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; occasionally required to sit and talk; frequently required to hear, walk and continuously stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee will frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Continuously exposed to manufacturing noise.
Education / Skills Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
- High school diploma or general educational development (GED) and 2-3 years related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in a weld fabrication environment preferred, but not required.
- Ability to do count, add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure including whole numbers, fractions,
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, specifications, and memos. Ability to effectively communicate with
other employees of the organization.
About Meridian Kiosks
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For over 25 years, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.