Meridian Kiosks is currently looking for hard-working individuals to join their expanding team. We are searching for Powder Coaters to work 1st Shift. Typical hours would be 7:00am – 4:00pm, Monday – Friday. Overtime is available when needed. If this is something that interests you, please apply today at 312 S Pine St in Aberdeen or send your resume to email@example.com! We look forward to seeing your resume!
The Powder Coating position is a hands-on position that will be responsible for preparing and finishing metal and/or other surfaces to produce self-service kiosks. Candidate must possess a history of previous powder coating/painting experience, mechanical aptitude, knowledge of basic hand tools and strong attention to detail. The successful individual will be self-motivated, dedicated, and have a good work ethic.
Core Proficiencies / Characteristics:
- Operate nozzle type electrostatic coating equipment to spray paint finishes on metal and other surfaces.
- Inspects painted units for imperfections such as runs, debris, uncoated areas, etc. Ensure units are uniform in mil thickness.
- Inspects and replaces components on electrostatic guns to ensure that they are operating at optimal performance and perform preventative maintenance regularly.
- Ability to read work orders to determine powder coat needed per order to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Perform pre-work and post-work quality checks to ensure quality.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Standing, Walking, Sitting, Lifting, Carrying, Pushing, Pulling, Climbing, Balancing, Bending, Kneeling, Crouching, Reaching, Handling and Feeling. Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
Education / Skills Required:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Blueprint reading and interpretation, Measuring skills and Basic mathematics
- Computer literate, basic hand tools, electrostatic coating equipment
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Meridian Kiosks
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For over 25 years, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.