About the scholarship
Thank you for your interest in Meridian Kiosks’ Innovation in Mechanical Engineering Scholarship Program. This scholarship is intended to assist university students who excel in their coursework, contribute to their academic community and who strive to innovate. The Scholarship recipient will receive a one-time award of $1,000. The scholarship will be awarded twice a year, once for the fall semester and once for the spring semester.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please answer the questions listed below in essay form and provide your portfolio in PDF format (no larger than 15MB). The applicant must:
- Be a rising junior or senior mechanical engineering major at an accredited university
- Have a major GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be a full-time student
Email applications to email@example.com by November 30, 2017, or mail application to:
Meridian Kiosks attn: Rebecca Swibes
312 S Pine Street
Aberdeen, NC 28315
All applications submitted via mail must be postmarked by November 30, 2017.
- What is your ideal position in mechanical engineering?
- How do you see the mechanical engineering industry changing by 2025? Who will be leading the way through these changes? What will be the determining factors of change?
- Please describe how you interact with self-service devices day-to-day and what improvements you think can be made in the industry.